Maple Bear Sibiu
Maple Bear Sibiu welcomes children to our educational center, where we respect the Romanian National Curriculum and use Canadian teaching methodology and strategies in a bilingual environment. Our center is open to all children and our team will support them in developing their full potential, self-confidence and ability to collaborate in a safe and secure environment through interactive bilingual activities.
For the school year 2020-2021 we are enrolling children in the following groups:
- Intermediate Group
- Junior Group
To register, we invite you to fill in the pre-registration form and a member of our team will provide you with all the necessary details and answer your questions.
Would you like to know more about us?
Do not hesitate to contact us at the telephone number +40 751 482 020 and at the e-mail address: email@example.com
Short program / 8:00 – 13:00
Junior and Intermediate Programs: Bilingual learning activities
Annual fee: 2600 Euro / year
Normal schedule / 8:00 – 15:00
Junior and Intermediate Programs: Bilingual learning activities + lunch + consolidation activities
Annual fee: 3000 Euro / year
Extended program / 15:00 – 18:00
Clubs / 15:00 – 17:00 – 75 Euro / month
Late Pick Up / 17:00 – 18.00 – 15 Euro / month
Other fees and costs:
- 100 Euro / Registration fee (paid once per year)
- The meal will be ordered separately from our catering partner
- Uniforms are mandatory. These will be ordered directly by the center. We recommend that you buy a set of uniforms at the beginning of the school year. The catalog of uniforms can be consulted on the website.
- Educational fees are valid for the school year 2020 – 2021 and cover a period of 10 months: September 1st – June 30th.
- Educational fees do NOT include breakfast / lunch / snack and uniforms. The center offers free fruit and water.
- Educational fees are paid in full regardless of holidays or absences of the child.
- Optionally, for payment in two installments (September and February) a discount of 5% of the education fee is offered.
- For brothers enrolled in Fram / Maple Bear there is a 10% discount applicable to the education fee.
- For families who have financially supported the center during the April-June 2020 pandemic, monthly reductions of up to 5% on the education fee can be applied – upon request – until the full contribution is covered.
BOOKS AND MATERIALS
In the Maple Bear classrooms, children are surrounded by carefully chosen books and materials that they will use in math, science, art, language development, construction, etc.
Books help children not only to develop their vocabulary and process different information but also to think and express themselves logically. For each Maple Bear learning module there is a set of books adapted to the respective topic, chosen by the experts from the Canadian Academic team. For example, more than 200 books are included in the Junior group program alone, which children will enjoy with beautiful and meaningful texts and illustrations.
All materials used in the classroom are designed specifically for the Maple Bear program. The objects in the classroom do not have a decorative purpose and were not chosen at random, instead, each serves a learning purpose. The set of toys, materials, resources for artistic activities is designed from an interdisciplinary perspective.
The menus are carefully prepared respecting the age requirements of the children and the principles of a rich, healthy and diversified diet.
On a weekly basis, the menu is designed to comply strictly with the requirements of protein, carbohydrates, fats and calories for each age group. The diet is balanced and includes the following types of food: milk and dairy products, meat and fish, eggs, animal and vegetable fats, cereals, vegetables, fresh and dried vegetables, fruits, sugars.
*The video is presenting the Maple Bear methodology and program in a standard Maple Bear kindergarten classroom. The setup of the classroom in your center may differ in some details from what you see in the video.
1st September 2020
1 Amnas Street,
+4 0724 491 440/+4 0751 482 020